At Fennec collective we believe in creating unique, one of a kind of fabrics for all over that are handled with great care and packed especially as per the placed order. Since our products are especially created and shipped out based only on orders we receive, we can only cancel orders in certain circumstances.
- You can cancel your order before it is shipped provided no customizations have been added to the placed order.
- While cancelling the order, you can choose to receive a credit of the equivalent amount that can be used to place future orders.
- In case you wish to receive a refund to the original source of payment then any bank charges will have to be borne by you. While cancelling the order you will get detailed information about the refund amount and bank charges if any.
- You can return delivered items in three situations – If we have sent the wrong item, if the package has been tampered with before delivery or if there is a manufacturing defect in the items sent.
- Requests for returns need to be intimated to us via email at (INSERT EMAIL ID). Return requests will be accepted if the intimation email is sent within 48 hours of receiving the package.
- Once you send us an email and we accept the request, you can courier back the package to us in a maximum of 7 working days.
- In case you receive a parcel that appears to have been damaged, opened or tampered with then you are advised not to accept such a parcel, and to inform us via email or call us for reporting the issue.
- Products that are in an unused, new and undamaged condition will be accepted back by us. Unfolded, tried on and damaged products will not be accepted. All bills and tags have to be sent back to us in an intact condition.
- Once we receive your package we will process the refund in 7 – 10 working days and you will be intimation via email regarding the refund as well.
- For international return requests and exchange requests, you will be responsible to bear the postage as well as any customs charges to and fro, as and where applicable.
- Products purchased from Fennec collective may be exchanged provided they have their original tags on and bills are intact.
- T-shirts purchased on Fennec collective website may be exchanged provided they haven’t been used, damaged or unwrapped and tried on and are still in the original packing.
- The buyer can exchange products provided there is a manufacturing defect or if Fennec collective has sent the wrong products, quantity and type of product.
- All exchange and/or return shipping and octroi charges have to be bourne by the buyer.
- For international exchange requests, the buyer will be responsible to bear the postage as well as any customs charges to and fro, as and where applicable.
Kindly click here to return a product.